ADVERTISE HERE

THIS IS FOR PARENTS TO BE CAREFUL OF WHERE YOU TAKE YOUR KIDS

 The teacher of Kings college Budo Has been sodomizing my Son for four years now

My son got problems of going to the toilet so I took him to Mulago hospital because I have my relative doctor there. They found him with STI commonly found in gay men. The doctor told me to go out and wait there. But he looked worried.
When I met him alone he told me that he will tell me because am his relative. He said try to be a friend of your son and ask him what he is suffering from. My son told me that Mr Isa of Ghana house is the one who made him do that, I said do what? My heart started beating that mumy it's not only me even other boys. I said tell me I will be okey and I will be here for you because I have been with you since you were bone. Iam a single mom I will handle anything
He said that mummy you remember when Mr Isa used to call you that Iam no longer good that I have become a bad boy, I was refusing to be with him. What? I asked. He wakes up and sleep on us. My head was pounding and my hands were shaking. He continues that he started it in s1. If he wants any boy he tells you to go and take water to his house in the dip night when others are sleeping. He will threaten you that if you refuse he will chase you away from school because he has the power


Mr Isa the Ghana house master can also call s6 boys who want to sleep on you and they sleep on you in his house. He can go to another House Like Nigeria, and plan with the house master and they give him to you and he takes you to his house. His house is a lodge when his wife is not there. The boys of s6 have drugs and the pipe they use for smoking njaga is kept in Mr Isa House. They give him money to bring more boys who will help sell drugs in school and they sleep on them.
Nelystine berry, Kibelu Jojo, Philip and Anzo are the boys doing all that,
They can thread boys that if you say anything about it they make sure you leave school in one minute. Mr Isa has a connection with the administration the deputy his friend and others who will tell the HM that the boys is bad and he will chase you. If another boy refuse they cut his sweater arms, and uniform or collects rubbish and they put it on your bed they laugh at you until you accept to sleep with them.
Berry can tell you that for himhe is above the law because his father works with Marine as asoliger. That his mom is in Dubai they have money to kill any boy who refuse them. Mr Isa can say that I have my friends in the admin who ever wants to disturb me will see. Do you know how Mrs Kabari the deputy dried atte Hm Baka. Me I kill. Meanwhile my son is crying like a baby and iam crying like a baby.



The teacher of Ghana house came go to the admin and get exams for those boys Before examsand they win the whole class . They have phones at school laptops and other stuff which they charged from his house.
Tr Isa Yemanyiza nnyo e nnyo omuzade okulaga ntino he is taking care of your son nakujako nesente mbuno akunonyeza ekiffo KyoMwaana Natakikuwa. Neziffa.
Meanwhile Berry Arimba bbane ntino bagaga naye taata we Takola nga mujasi mu Majje Ga America. Noyo mzee gwagamba ayinza okuba nga siyekitawe. Family yye entufu is in Kigungu fish landing site ewa kizza Mabel gomez. The Muzungu gives drugs to berry nazimusuubuliza musomero.
When I called my friends about Jojo's parents nebagamba ntino yabataama dda dda nyo. Stepmother we yamukowa dda. Anzo mwavuu muzibu kati newewunya abatekamu abaana bbafe entisa ntino bagaga baliwa?
I have been remembering many things now. My son used to tell me to change him from Ghana nga siwurira, when I went for vd Mr. Isa would stay around us and my boy would fill un comfortable but I didn't notice. Banaye nsiba nkaba omwaana wange bagala kumulongosa anal warts but where is the money?
Me a single mom nzijewa?
Omwaana yangambye ntino they live in fear of their fellow members who promise to Chase them kill them discriminate them and harass them.
When they chess your son the deputy who is a friends of Isa will call other parents who are friends with the boys they chased that we have chased some one don't allow his friends to come there, they are bad.do you know why that they don't tell you the truth.
My son said Budo can chase innocent people because of those boys and Isa.
My son told me not to share with you this information that they will kill him. He wants to change the house because he is tired of Isa. Parents of Ghana, Australia Nigerian ask your son he will tell you all. I wanted to put him in prison but my son refused.
Take care of your boys kubanga Banaye Omwaana Tazalikaa.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post